the internet ideas blog

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

My Brain is On the Market


One of the things that the guys say I do well is brainstorming with clients and prospects - listening to their goals and coming up with ways to meet those goals. I also get comments on the way I can bring the conversation out of the cyber clouds and down to earth so real people can understand.

So this year, I'm putting my brain on the market. That's right you can have brain time with me - a chance to talk to a human factors psychology professional that's been marketing businesses online since 1999.

Sounds a bit creepy but how often do people offer up their brains and all the information stored inside?

So you can get an idea of what I talk about when coming up with a marketing strategy or answering questions about getting better search engine placement or more sales from a website - I've put the first of what may be many brainstorming samples online (love the technology of YouTube).


Take a listen then give me a call! I'm easy to talk to and very enthusiastic about helping your business grow :)

And for those of you keeping track of my New Years Resolution - this is day 4 of the 365 days of blogging. I blogged yesterday on my personal blog so I haven't missed yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

from our blog

FeedWind

internet marketing articles