the internet ideas blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

What's New?



As 2010 comes to a close I decided that in the New Year I'll be taking a different approach to my blogging. In the past I pretty much stuck to informative internet marketing *stuff* and didn't say too much about myself, my work/business or my clients. Sometimes this caused great writer's block.

I realized that when people ask me what they should write about in a blog I tell them to choose the topic they are most passionate about. With entrepreneurs that usually comes down to something about their business and life combined. I admire the ToiletPaperEntrepreneur because he does blend in a bit of himself with his communication to his target audience - which makes reading his info fun & informative.

So for my last post of 2010 I'm going to start with the first post in my new blogging style titled "ME!" When you follow me now you'll not only get the good information like the former posts, you'll get the "what happens in between" and a little insight as to what it takes to be a full service internet marketing consultant/guru/maven/ Idea Girl!

Thanks to all of my clients for making 2010 a super year! I've enjoyed each and every project.

Thanks to all of you who read my blog! I appreciate your attention & feedback :)

Happy 2011 to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

from our blog

FeedWind

internet marketing articles